1. Gender balance requires us to look carefully at men’s perspectives, issues, and inherent strengths.
2. Sometimes men’s issues get lost in our development of female-friendly frameworks, leading to many men “checking out” of helping with women’s issues.
3. Men bring a primal difference from women to the workplace regarding how they build self-esteem in others and themselves.
4. Men experience male bashing that leads to loss of male talent.
5. Many men in the workforce want help working with women on a daily basis.
6. Family leave issues are not fully addressed for men in our workplaces.
7. Women’s supervisory skills are most effective with men when they include gender intelligence frameworks.