Executive coaching can often be confused with other valuable but different activities.
Table of contents
- Cover Page
A Leader's Guide to Executive Coaching
- Do You Need an Executive Coach?
- Are You Ready?
- What Constitutes a Good Coach?
- How Can You Evaluate the Qualifications of a Prospective Coach?
- What Is the Nature of the Coaching Relationship?
- What Should You Expect During Coaching?
- How Should Coaching Relate to a Development System?
- SUGGESTED READING
- Title: Leadership in Action: A Leader's Guide to Executive Coaching
- Release date: April 2010
- Publisher(s): Center for Creative Leadership
- ISBN: 9781604914511
You might also like
Strategic Modelling and Business Dynamics: A Feedback Systems Approach
John Morecroft's book is an ideal text for students interested in system modelling and its application …
LinkedIn For Dummies, 5th Edition
Make LinkedIn your number one professional branding tool LinkedIn is the premiere social network for professionals …
Portable Electronics: World Class Designs
All the design and development inspiration and direction an electronics engineer needs in one blockbuster book! …
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Change Management (including featured article “Leading Change,” by John P. Kotter)
Most company's change initiatives fail. Yours don't have to. (featuring “Leading Change,” by John P. Kotter) …