Executive coaching can often be confused with other valuable but different activities.
Table of contents
- Cover Page
A Leader's Guide to Executive Coaching
- Do You Need an Executive Coach?
- Are You Ready?
- What Constitutes a Good Coach?
- How Can You Evaluate the Qualifications of a Prospective Coach?
- What Is the Nature of the Coaching Relationship?
- What Should You Expect During Coaching?
- How Should Coaching Relate to a Development System?
- SUGGESTED READING
- Title: Leadership in Action: A Leader's Guide to Executive Coaching
- Release date: April 2010
- Publisher(s): Center for Creative Leadership
- ISBN: 9781604914511
You might also like
Leadership in Action: The Essence of Developmental Coaching
If you sign on with an executive coach to help you improve your leadership, your coach …
Leadership in Action: In Focus - Executive Coaching - A Winning Recipe for Working with a Coach
Executive coaching is all about change—often, developmental change. When you hire a coach, you set in …
Advancing Executive Coaching: Setting the Course for Successful Leadership Coaching
Praise for Advancing Executive Coaching "Rich in content, this book is an impressive and varied review …
Leadership in Action: In Focus - Coaching - Business Leaders Reflect on Coaching Cultures
What is a company's culture? It is the organization's unwritten rules, values, norms, behaviors, and other …