Executive coaching can often be confused with other valuable but different activities.
Table of contents
- Cover Page
A Leader's Guide to Executive Coaching
- Do You Need an Executive Coach?
- Are You Ready?
- What Constitutes a Good Coach?
- How Can You Evaluate the Qualifications of a Prospective Coach?
- What Is the Nature of the Coaching Relationship?
- What Should You Expect During Coaching?
- How Should Coaching Relate to a Development System?
- SUGGESTED READING
- Title: Leadership in Action: A Leader's Guide to Executive Coaching
- Release date: April 2010
- Publisher(s): Center for Creative Leadership
- ISBN: 9781604914511
You might also like
Leadership in Action: Through a New Lens: A Talk with Margaret J. Wheatley
Margaret J. Wheatley writes, teaches, and speaks about radically new ideas for organizing and leading in …
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Change Management (including featured article “Leading Change,” by John P. Kotter)
Most company's change initiatives fail. Yours don't have to. (featuring “Leading Change,” by John P. Kotter) …
Building upon the idea that public administration is the most vital tool of governance, and
Brilliant Questions For Great Interviewers
Have you ever hired the wrong person? Ever felt under prepared and the interview has ended …