Preparing for a Leadership Metaphor Explorer Session
The following questions will help you prepare for your Leadership Metaphor Explorer session:
• What outcomes do you hope to achieve?
• Do you have a colleague who can check the design and offer honest input and feedback?
• Can you do a practice session first?
• Who will participate in the session? Will you have the right people in the room?
• Why are you using Leadership Metaphor Explorer? How will you describe the benefits for this particular group?
• Do you have at least 30 minutes for the session? Do you have enough time to get the outcomes you want?
• Do you have the Leadership Metaphor Explorer deck at your disposal? One deck is typically enough for about five people. The more framing ...