In this chapter I outline how to:
• Recognise your strengths as a leader.
• Prepare a personal development plan to increase your leadership capability.
Great leaders are those who are able to display a positive, but realistic, attitude towards themselves without being arrogant. They are confident in their abilities and know where their strengths lie. In doing so,
• They are more willing to admit when things go wrong, so there is an opportunity to fix them.
• The style they use allows for consideration of others’ viewpoints; they also have the ability to express their own.
• They are more likely to take a risk and manage what comes out of it.
• They are more likely to believe that ...