- “Abu Ghraib as a Microcosm” (Tamdgidi)
- Acting techniques: for embodying authentic leadership; in Eteocles role example; external; internal; self-awareness in; surface versus deep
- Action: deep presencing and; soul in; stillness and; without action. See also Social justice activism
- Action Inquiry (Torbert)
- Action research: awareness-based global; on awareness-based technologies; on presence in action
- Active Society, The (Etzioni)
- Actor Prepares, An (Stanislavski)
- Adaptive leadership
- Advaita Vedanta
- “Advancing a Second-Person Contemplative Approach for Collective Wisdom and Leadership Development” (Gunnlaugson)
- Africa: cultural context of, for online communication; HIV crisis in; leadership values in; online learning in; subsistence ...
Get Leading with Spirit, Presence, and Authenticity: A Volume in the International Leadership Association Series, Building Leadership Bridges now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.