Do you struggle with keeping your books?
Do you dread facing your finances?
Do you constantly fear that the tax man will come knocking?
Learn Bookkeeping in 7 Days is your step-by-step guide to taking the stress out of keeping your books!
This small business guide covers all of the basics, from setting up a general ledger through to confidently conquering your BAS, and all that's in between. In 7 quick and easy steps this book arms you with the knowledge you need to move to more advanced systems and will free up your time to focus on your business.
Packed full of taxation tips, tricks and traps, this is essential reading for all small business owners and anyone wanting to easily and quickly learn bookkeeping.
*Bonus resources can be downloaded from the author's website at
Table of contents
- Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Day 1: Introduction to bookkeeping and accounting
- Day 2: Analysing and recording transactions
- Day 3: Cash receipts and cash payments
- Day 4: End-of-month reconciliations - proving our transactions
- Day 5: The purchase and sale of inventory on credit terms
- Day 6: Completing your quarterly BAS
- Day 7: Some special rules for small business
- Appendix A: Useful resources
- Appendix B: Exercise solutions
- Appendix C: Glossary
- Title: Learn Bookkeeping in 7 Days: Don't Fear the Tax Man
- Release date: January 2011
- Publisher(s): Wrightbooks
- ISBN: 9781742469539
You might also like
Bookkeeping All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition
Manage the art of bookkeeping Do you need to get up and running on bookkeeping basics …
Bookkeeping and Accounting All-in-One For Dummies, UK Edition
Bookkeeping and accounting basics for the rest of us Unless you're one of those rare "numbers …
Resumes For Dummies, 8th Edition
Polish up that old resume—and land your dream job We've all been there: it's time to …
Successful financial management starts with effective book-keeping. Whether you run a business, are self-employed, or simply …