Get started with Docker and building powerful containers in this one-hour video. From the basics of containers, and its
differences with virtual machines, to interactive commands and containerization of applications.
Everything you need to know to get up and running quickly to use containers and grasp docker concepts.
* An introduction to containers and their differences with Virtual Machines
* Start, stop, and manage containers.
* Map container ports to local ports, mount volumes, and other startup flags for container images.
* Get access to running containers to interactively debug a service like Nnginx.
* Build a Python application with a Dockerfile, and deploy it running the latest Python version.
Table of contents
- Title: Learn Docker containers in One Hour Video Course
- Release date: January 2021
- Publisher(s): Pragmatic AI Solutions
- ISBN: 50103VIDEOPAIML
You might also like
Learn Docker in a Month of Lunches video edition
This book took me from someone interested in Docker to someone using it effectively in several …
Docker Fundamentals for Beginners
Docker is a set of platform-as-a-service products that use OS-level virtualization to deliver software in packages …
Learn Docker in a Month of Lunches
Go from zero to production readiness with Docker in 22 bite-sized lessons! Learn Docker in a …
Kubernetes and Docker: The Container Masterclass
Containers are empowering businesses to scale fearlessly and manage their web applications hassle-free. They are the …