This is the moment. Yes, the big moment. You have spent countless hours working on your game and it is now time for everybody to see it. But one more critical step lies ahead. You need to publish your game to the App Store.
REMINDER: You need to be a registered iOS developer. Please refer to Chapter 1 for more information.
In this chapter, you will go through all the steps to publish a game in the App Store:
- You will create your App ID.
- You will get a Distribution Certificate and create a Distribution Provisioning Profile.
- You will create the iTunes Connect Application Profile.
- You will enable Game Center and iAd for your game.
- You will generate the binary file and upload it to Apple. ...