In this chapter, you will learn:
- How to get details of screens such as their number, resolutions, and dimensions
- What a stage is in JavaFX and how to set bounds and styles of a stage
- How to move an undecorated stage
- How to set the modality and opacity of a stage
- How to resize a stage and how to show a stage in full-screen mode
Knowing the Details of Your Screens
The Screen class in the javafx.stage package is used to get the details, for example, dots-per-inch (DPI) setting and dimensions of user screens (or monitors). If multiple screens are hooked up to a computer, one of the screens is known as the primary screen and ...