In this chapter, you will learn:
- What a TreeView is
- How to create a TreeView
- How to hide the root node of a TreeView
- What a TreeItem is and how to handle TreeItem events in a TreeView
- How to customize cells in a TreeView
- How to edit data in a TreeView
- How to load a TreeItem in a TreeView on demand
- About the selection model of the TreeView
- How to style a TreeView using CSS
What Is a TreeView ?
A TreeView is a control that displays hierarchical data in a tree-like structure, as shown in Figure 14-1. You can think of a TreeView as displaying a tree upside down—the root of the tree being at the top. Each item in a ...