Follow these steps to learn how to create a mail merge manually:
- Open a new blank document in Word 2019.
- Click on the Mailings tab on the ribbon.
- We will be creating labels in this example. Choose the Start Mail Merge icon and select Labels....
- The dialog box will offer many options that you can use to customize labels. You can choose different Label vendors, such as Avery or Microsoft, as well as the most popular online vendors. You are also able to customize any selected label by visiting the Details... icon at the bottom of the dialog box.
- Select the Label type and customize it, if necessary.
- Click on the OK button when complete.
- The label guidelines will appear on the new document.
- The next step is to format ...