- What are the two types of app that can be built?
Canvas apps and model-driven apps
- What is the name of the underlying database?
Common data service (CDS)
- What is used to bridge PowerApps and Flows to other systems?
- What technology can be used to access on-premise data sources?
- Which type of app allows you full control over the layout of your components?
- What can be used to control the potential values of a data field?
- Who do I need to share with to make my app an "org app"?
- If I want to use the data gateway, which license do I need to buy?
A per-app or per-user plan
- Which submenu would I use to insert a pen input control?
- What are the two views that I can ...
Get Learn Microsoft PowerApps now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.