Get started building powerful Command-line Tools with Python. From a single file with no dependencies to
packaging and publishing your tool on the Python Package Index.
Everything you need to know to get up and running quickly to create Python command-line tools.
* An introduction to Python scripts and Python packaging
* Declare dependencies and package your script for installing and sharing.
* Use argparse or upgrade to a more powerful framework like Click
* Add flags, options and arguments to fine-tune and control your command-line tool
Table of contents
- Title: Learn Python Command-line tools in One Hour Video Course
- Release date: January 2021
- Publisher(s): Pragmatic AI Solutions
- ISBN: 50102VIDEOPAIML
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Python Crash Course, 2nd Edition
This is the second edition of the best selling Python book in the world. Python Crash …
Tiny Python Projects
The projects are tiny, but the rewards are big: each chapter in Tiny Python Projects challenges …