Get started building powerful Command-line Tools with Python. From a single file with no dependencies to
packaging and publishing your tool on the Python Package Index.
Everything you need to know to get up and running quickly to create Python command-line tools.
* An introduction to Python scripts and Python packaging
* Declare dependencies and package your script for installing and sharing.
* Use argparse or upgrade to a more powerful framework like Click
* Add flags, options and arguments to fine-tune and control your command-line tool
Table of contents
- Title: Learn Python Command-line tools in One Hour Video Course
- Release date: January 2021
- Publisher(s): Pragmatic AI Solutions
- ISBN: 50102VIDEOPAIML
You might also like
Intro to Python for Computer Science and Data Science: Learning to Program with AI, Big Data and The Cloud
This is the eBook of the printed book and may not include any media, website access …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
Even bad code can function. But if code isn't clean, it can bring a development organization …
Python for Programmers, First Edition
The professional programmer's Deitel® guide to Python® with introductory artificial intelligence case studies Written for programmers …