Analyze data easily and make business decisions faster
About This Video
- Analyze data easily and make business decisions faster using Qlik Sense
- Covers the latest techniques and versions of Qlik Sense for faster answers and better outcomes.
- Personalize your dashboard with Qlik Sense and present your data effectively.
Qlik Sense enables you to create interactive reports and dashboards with stunning charts and graphs. This course will show how you can use Qlik Sense to build your own dashboard.
You will start by connecting your Data with Qlik Sense and will create your own Qlik Sense app. You will see how to add data from popular spreadsheet applications MS Excel and work with Qlik Sense components such as charts, list boxes, input boxes, and Text objects. You'll build your own dashboard by adding different functionalities, perform analyses, and secure your data in Qlik Sense.
By the end of the course, you will able to analyze data and make business decisions faster.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Getting Started with Qlik Sense
- Chapter 2 : Getting Data into Qlik Sense and Creating Your First Qlik Sense App
- Chapter 3 : Creating Data Models
- Chapter 4 : Qlik Sense Components
- Chapter 5 : Let's Build a Dashboard
- Chapter 6 : Adding Set Analysis
- Chapter 7 : Securing Your Data
- Title: Learn Qlik Sense Dashboard Development
- Release date: January 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789615449
You might also like
Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
Through a series of recent breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. …
Learning Microsoft Power BI
Create insightful dashboards with the help of interactive reports and compelling visualizations to analyze your data …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …