Let’s add a new view to our app where we can display some information from a web service using our new classes.
There is nothing new or complicated here, so I won’t show all the code, but there are a few steps to remember:
- Create a new RssView.qml view in cm-ui/views and copy the QML from SplashView for now, replacing the "Splash View" text with "Rss View"
- Add the view to views.qrc in the /views prefix block and with an alias RssView.qml
- Add the goRssView() signal to NavigationController
- In MasterView, add the onGoRssView slot to the Connections element and use it to navigate to RssView
- In NavigationBar, add a new NavigationButton with iconCharacter \uf09e, description RSS Feed, and hoverColour as #8acece, and use the onNavigationButtonClicked ...