Using the teams table that you imported data into in the last section, let's walk through how to export data via the Table Data Export Wizard feature, as follows:
- Open MySQL Workbench.
- Connect to your local or dev/test instance where you created your database in the last chapter.
- Open the database that you created in the previous chapter by clicking the down arrow.
- Open Tables by clicking the down arrow.
- Right-click the teams table and choose Table Data Export Wizard, as shown in the following screenshot:
- This will bring you to the Select data for export box. This is where you can select ...