Programs with Selection Logic
In this chapter, we will explain the following:
- What are Boolean expressions
- How C represents Boolean values
- How to write programs using if
- How to write programs using if...else
- Where semicolons are required, where they are optional, and where they must not be put
- How a program should be tested
- Why symbolic constants are useful and how to use them in a C program
In the last chapter, we showed how to write programs using sequence logic—programs whose statements are executed “in sequence” from the first to the last.
In this chapter, the programs will use selection logic—they will test some ...