Adobe Photoshop is so packed with tools, features, and options that it can feel intimidating. Photoshop expert Andy Anderson blows away all of your fears in this overview of the software and an in-depth look at the best ways to use it.
Designed for Photoshop beginners, casual users, and those stuck in a rut of using the software in the same narrow way over and over again, this course will improve your workflows and boost your creativity by teaching you Photoshop's most useful tools and techniques.
- Conquer the interface and master the use of Bridge, Lightroom, and Camera Raw
- Learn the top toolbar customizations, shortcuts, and image management techniques
- Understand how to control image information and color
- Learn the essentials of working with layers, masks, and the many types of selections
- Explore blending modes, smart objects, and image scaling/transformation
- Understand adjustment layers and the use of filters
- Learn the best ways to set-up workflows that are efficient, effective, and fun
Andy Anderson is the author of over a dozen best-selling books on graphics and design, including the O'Reilly titles "Integrating Lightroom with Photoshop", "Experimenting with Photoshop Layer Effects" and "Getting Started with Adobe InDesign CC 2015". Funny, engaging, and always on-point, he's worked with Adobe tools since 1990 and has taught Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver, and Lightroom to thousands of satisfied students over the past 25 years.