Just as we did with the Checkpoint GameObject, we’re going to create a Component that tells our trigger what to do when the player enters it:
1. Select the Pit GameObject.
2. Click the Add Component button and choose New Script.
3. Name the script “PitTrigger” and ensure that the language is set to CSharp.
4. In the Project Browser, select the newly created script and move it to the _scripts folder.
5. Double-click the script to open it in MonoDevelop-Unity.
The script will be relatively simple. We’ll iterate through the level’s checkpoints to find the nearest one that the player has activated and immediately return the player to its location. If anything other than the player contacts the trigger volume, we’re ...