Cleaning Up the Camera
At the moment, our camera follows the player’s movements perfectly. Every small movement is reflected in the camera’s position, and that feels a bit harsh. To create a smoother feel, we’re going to provide a bounding box within which the camera won’t react to the player’s movement.
Fortunately for us, Unity actually has just such a script available as part of one of their Project downloads. We’re going to make use of that one here:
1. Select the Main Camera GameObject.
2. Click the Add Component button and choose New Script.
3. Name the script “CameraFollow” and ensure that the language is set to CSharp.
4. In the Project Browser, select the newly created script and move it to the _scripts folder.
5. Double-click the script ...