In this Learning Apache mod_rewrite training course, expert author Daryl Wood teaches you about the installation, configuration, and practical use cases for a powerful Apache module. This course is designed for users that already have experience with web development or system administration.
You will start by learning how to adjust configuration, then jump into learning basic regular expressions. From there, Daryl will teach you about rewrite directives, such as RewriteRule directive, RewriteBase and options, and RewriteRule flags. Finally, this video tutorial will cover advanced rewriting solutions, such as logging, security, and content-load-access.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will be fully capable of using Apache mod_rewrite for your modifying and rewriting needs. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started With mod_rewrite
- Basic Regular Expressions
- vHost Setup 00:05:21
- mod_rewrite Variables 00:06:50
- RewriteRule Directive 00:07:21
- RewriteCond Directive - Part 1 00:05:34
- RewriteCond Directive - Part 2 00:04:34
- RewriteBase And Options 00:05:01
- RewriteMap TXT Mapping 00:08:08
- RewriteMap RND Mapping 00:04:24
- RewriteMap DBM Mapping 00:05:12
- RewriteMap PRG-INT Mapping 00:05:53
- RewriteRule Flags 00:08:48
- Advanced Rewriting Solutions
- Wrap Up 00:01:46
- Title: Learning Apache mod_rewrite
- Release date: March 2015
- Publisher(s): Infinite Skills
- ISBN: 9781771373593