Lesson 51 | Plotting Drawings
In this lesson, you learn how to plot from a layout or model space to paper or to an electronic file. Outputting your drawings is a crucial step in communicating your design ideas to others.
After completing this lesson, you will be able to:
- Identify the environments from which you can output data.
- Explain the reason for and characteristics of plotting from model space.
- State the characteristics of plotting from layouts.
- Plot drawings from model space or from a layout.
- Use the Preview command to view what you plot.
About Plotting Environments
You create drawings to store design data and to communicate ...