In this lesson you will modify existing models to enhance the richness of the scene. You will first change the shape of the building to get its final look. You will then add palm trees, using a different creation technique. This provides an opportunity to experiment with basic modeling tools and concepts.
In this lesson you will learn the following:
• How to open a scene;
• How to slice polygonal objects;
• How to extrude and move polygons;
• How to insert and bevel edges;
• How to use the Transform Type-In tool;
• How to use the different transform gizmos;
• How to create door primitive objects;
• How to create window ...