Lesson 03Materials and Texture Maps
Now that you have created an environment, you are ready to add materials and render your scene. The rendering process involves the preparation of materials and textures for objects. You’ve already had some exposure to this creating the blueprint texture for the reference plane.
In this lesson you will learn the following:
• How to work with a menuless Ul;
• How to change the current renderer;
• How to work and navigate in the Material Editor;
• How to create a gradient map;
• How to create Arch & Design materials;
• How to set new mapping coordinates;
• How to render a single frame.