In this lesson you will create the skeleton hierarchy to be used to bind the geometry and to animate your character. In order to create a skeleton, you need to create a series of bones to match the shape of your character. The geometry is then bound to the skeleton and deformations are applied.
In this lesson you will learn the following:
• How to create a custom bone structure;
• How to match the bones to the body parts;
• How to navigate around the bones hierarchy;
• How to mirror bone postures;
• How to change the rotation controller.
To create the fighter’s skeleton, you will use the ...