You can now practice animation skills from a more artistic point of view. In this lesson, you will animate LuiJing opening a door from the building you created in the first project. This time, rather than approaching animation from a mathematical standpoint, you will have to establish key poses based on artistic knowledge to generate the animation.
In this lesson, you will learn the following:
• How to use reference objects;
• How to load an animation clip;
• How to establish key poses;
• How to refine in-betweens;
• How to preview an animation;
• How to fix the timing of your animation.
When you first animated ...