Chapter 8. Check Out Flow and Interactions
With the Shopping Cart functionality added to our prototype, we are now ready to create our checkout flow with interactions. Our check out flow will provide a progress indicator with three states and an additional confirmation page. To accomplish this, we will create a Check Out dynamic panel with four states.
In this chapter, you will learn about:
- Creating our Individual Form Field master
- Defining the Check Out dynamic panel
- Designing the SignIn state
- Designing the PaymentAndShipping state
- Designing the PlaceOrder state
- Designing the Confirmation state
Our Check Out dynamic panel will contain a streamlined header. The streamlined header will only have our logo and a process indicator. The goal for the Check ...