Begin your journey in the field of cloud storage in Microsoft Azure with this complete guide. This course is a one-stop-shop to gain this necessary and in-demand skill from scratch to advance your career in cloud computing or services.
About This Video
- Demonstration of the importance of Azure PowerShell and real-world scenarios to help you master Azure
- Learn how to automate your boring and repetitive work using simple PowerShell tiny scripts
- Engaging explanation of Azure concepts and regular test-your-knowledge exercises within lectures
Azure PowerShell (PowerShell + Az Module) is a set of cmdlets to manage Azure resources directly from the PowerShell command line. Azure PowerShell is designed to make it easy to learn and get started with managing Azure resources and provides powerful features for automation. It is used to perform powerful, common tasks in Microsoft Azure through an extension of Windows PowerShell. Without logging in, users can enter a single cmdlet from the command line to create a new virtual machine.
This course is designed to take the system administrators to an advanced level and make them more efficient at their work. You will find ways to automate your daily work using the advantages of Windows PowerShell. It covers a wider list of topics such as how to deploy a virtual machine in Azure Cloud, connecting local PowerShell to Azure, deploying new Azure resources using PowerShell, Azure PowerShell to query and format output, how to administer Azure storage using Azure PowerShell, application code development, code enhancement, and publishing of the application. The last section focuses on PowerShell basics.
By the end of this course, you will be able to administer and manage Azure resources and automate Azure tasks using PowerShell easily. Administrators will find it easier to create, test, deploy, and manage Azure cloud platform services.
Who this book is for
This course can be taken by absolute beginners including candidates with non-technical backgrounds, such as those involved in selling or purchasing and somehow involved with cloud-based solutions/services, as well as those with a technical background who have a need to validate their foundation-level knowledge around cloud services and Azure. System administrators using cloud services in their day-to-day life will benefit the most.
Basic beginner-level knowledge of Azure cloud and awareness of basic PowerShell commands are highly recommended for this course but not mandatory.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction
- Chapter 2 : Environment Setup for Azure PowerShell
- Chapter 3 : Deploying New Azure Resources Using PowerShell
- Chapter 4 : Azure PowerShell to Query and Format Output
- Chapter 5 : Learning Azure PowerShell Ways to Administer Azure Storage
- Chapter 6 : Microsoft Azure Process Automation
- Chapter 7 : My Cloud Bucket – a Node.js-Based Web Storage Application
- Chapter 8 : Appendix
- Title: Learning Azure Process Automation Using PowerShell
- Release date: August 2021
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781803243115
You might also like
Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
Even bad code can function. But if code isn't clean, it can bring a development organization …
Head First Design Patterns, 2nd Edition
You know you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, so you look to design patterns—the lessons …
Building Microservices, 2nd Edition
Distributed systems have become more fine-grained as organizations shift from code-heavy monolithic applications to smaller, self-contained …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …