You will start by learning how to set up your system, then jump into writing functions. From there, David will teach you about sequences, and more advanced ClojureScript concepts such as destructuring, recursion and loops, and error handling. Finally, you will learn about reactive programming in ClojureScript.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will be fully capable of using ClojureScript for your own functional web programming needs. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Table of Contents
- Setting Up Your System
- First Steps With ClojureScript
- More Advanced ClojureScript Concepts
- Reactive Programming In ClojureScript
- Wrap Up 00:00:35
- Title: Learning ClojureScript
- Release date: May 2015
- Publisher(s): Infinite Skills
- ISBN: 9781771373890