You will start by learning about the concepts for making the app, including setting up the wireframe, then jump into learning the basic styles for creating and displaying categories. From there, Jason will teach you how to build the model for categories and create category pages. This video tutorial will also cover creating and displaying items, and how to work with categories. Finally, you will learn how to delete and edit items and categories.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will be fully capable of using Ember.js to create a standalone single-page app. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started
- What Is EmberJS 00:01:50
- Concepts For Making The App
- Basic Styles For Creating And Displaying Categories
- Building The Model For Categories
- Creating Category Pages
- Creating And Displaying Items
- Working With Categories
- Deleting And Editing And Totals
- Title: Learning Ember.js
- Release date: January 2015
- Publisher(s): Infinite Skills
- ISBN: 9781771373388