1. Create a table that shows how the landscape constraints for the top-level views are complete. You can base it on Table 4-2, although you might want to put the vertical constraints before the horizontal ones. Use Table 4-3 as a source of information.
2. Create a design for the landscape version of the edit car scene.
3. Use the design from Challenge 2 to create the required landscape constraints. Then make a list of what portrait constraints need to be removed and what landscape constraints need to be added.
4. Implement rotation of the edit car scene using the work from Challenges 2 and 3.
5. Add constraints to make all the buttons equal widths. Hint: You cannot use the canvas to select views in different hierarchies; try the left-hand ...