Once Azure Storage Explorer is installed, and you have opened it, you will be prompted to specify how you want to connect to your storage.
There are three ways to connect:
- Add an Azure account, specifying Azure environment (Azure, Azure China, Azure Germany, Azure US Government, Azure Stack)
- Use a connection string or shared access signature URI
- Use the storage account name and key
- For more information about connection strings, you can check the following link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/storage/common/storage-configure-connection-string
- For more information about shared access signature, you can check the following link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/storage/common/storage-dotnet-shared-access-signature-part-1 ...