Let's get our hands dirty with creating a storage account with the following parameters:
- Name: packtpubsa
- Deployment model: Resource Manager
- Account kind: General purpose
- Performance: Standard
- Replication: Locally-redundant storage (LRS)
- Storage service encryption (blobs and files): Disabled
- Secure transfer required: Disabled
- Subscription: Select the right subscription for this task
- Resource group: Create a new or select an existing resource group, as per your needs
- Location: Select the nearest location to you
Without further ado, let’s get started:
- Open the Azure portal from here: https://portal.azure.com/.
- Click on More services and a new blade will open. In the search bar, write storage account, as ...