This course provides a detailed look at how to use Microsoft Project 2016 software to build, resource, cost out, monitor, and report on project plans for any size or type of project. You'll begin with the basic building blocks of creating project files, task entries, dependencies, and constraints to build and display Gantt charts and timelines.
Then you'll move into more advanced topics like resource allocation tools, project tracking, WBS codes, progress reporting, and how to customize global templates and Gantt charts. Complete this course and you'll possess the skills needed to use all the powerful features of Microsoft Project 2016.
- Learn to build, resource, cost, and monitor a project plan for projects of any type or size
- Review core project management concepts as you create a project plan from start to finish
- Master the ability to set up and manage project tasks, dependencies, constraints, and timelines
- Discover MS Project's expanded capabilities for handling resource allocation issues
- Learn to use a completed project plan as a platform for tracking project progress
- Explore the toolsets used for reporting and exporting project results
- Discover the Master Project and how it's used to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Learn to customize Gantt charts and global project templates to meet your specific needs
Known for his friendly demeanor, and easy to understand teaching style, Guy Vaccaro has trained thousands of people on Microsoft software over the past fifteen years. Expert on a range of Microsoft products from Office Suite and MS Access to MS Project and more, Guy is the author of thirty seven O'Reilly titles, including Learning Microsoft Excel 2016, Microsoft Project For Software Developers, and Learning SQL.