In this section you will create the interface for the Settings screen. Use Figure 11.11 as a guide in completing the following steps.
1. Open the Storyboard and delete the Settings label.
2. Drag a new label to the top left of the screen and change its text to Sort Order.
3. Drag a Picker View and place it below the label and center it on the screen.
4. Drag a label below the Picker and change its text to Ascending Sort:
5. Drag a Switch and place it to the right of the label.
Next, you need to add a View Controller for the Settings screen.
1. Select the MyContactList CoreData folder. Then choose File > New > File, or press Command-N.
2. Select Objective-C Class and click Next.
3. Enter LMASettingsController for ...