1. Make sure the camera button shows up only on devices that support a camera.
2. Make sure the camera button is shown and hidden appropriately when the user changes between edit and view modes.
3. Implement a long-press recognizer for the cell phone field, but instead of calling the number, send a message.
4. Create a new Single-View project and use the accelerometer data to create a simple game where the player gets points by tapping a button that can be moved around the screen by tilting the device.
5. Add three sliders and use them to display the accelerometer data in all three dimensions in real-time.