Move beyond concrete and highly coupled thinking as you learn a new approach for building long-lived and evolvable systems. You'll get a deeper understanding of the Web and why it works, and then learn to make architectural decisions that endure beyond particular technology and implementation choices. You'll see how software architecture can be approached by way of network-friendly, standards-based resource-oriented systems and you'll broaden your palette of architectural tools along the way.
Table of Contents
- Welcome to the Course 00:17:44
- Architecture of the Web 00:34:56
- URL Design 00:51:19
- Web Security
- RDF 00:27:03
- Data Integration
- JSON-LD 00:36:59
- Linked Data: Principles and Project 00:23:06
- Books 00:03:35
- Title: Learning Path: Resource-Oriented Architecture
- Release date: April 2016
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491960981