Gain an in-depth understanding of data analysis with various Python packages
About This Video
- Learn data analysis, manipulation, and visualization using the pandas library
- Create statistical plots using Matplotlib and Seaborn to help you get insights into real-size patterns hidden in data
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the various Python packages to perform data analysis and implement effective machine learning models
Python is an open source community-supported, general-purpose programming language that, over the years, has also become one of the bastions of data science. Thanks to its flexibility and vast popularity, data analysis, visualization, and machine learning can be easily carried out with Python. This course will help you learn the tools necessary to deploy its features for data science applications.
In this course, you will learn all the necessary libraries that make data analytics with Python rewarding and effective. You will get into hands-on data analysis and machine learning by coding in Python. You will also learn the NumPy library used for numerical and scientific computation. You will employ useful libraries for visualization (Matplotlib and Seaborn) to provide insights into data. Further, you will learn various steps involved in building an end-to-end machine learning solution. The ease of use and efficiency of these tools will help you learn these topics very quickly. The video course is prepared with applications in mind. You will explore coding on real-life datasets, to enable you to utilize your learning within your own projects.
By the end of this course, you'll have progressed through a journey from data cleaning and preparation to creating summary tables, and from visualization to machine learning and prediction. This video course will prepare you to enter the world of data science. Welcome to our journey!
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Beginning the Data Science Journey
- Chapter 2 : Introducing Jupyter
- Chapter 3 : Understanding Numerical Operations with NumPy
- Chapter 4 : Data Preparation and Manipulation with Pandas
- Chapter 5 : Visualizing Data with Matplotlib and Seaborn
- Chapter 6 : Introduction to Machine Learning and Scikit-learn
- Chapter 7 : Building Machine Learning Models with Scikit-learn
- Chapter 8 : Model Evaluation and Selection
- Title: Learning Python for Data Science
- Release date: July 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781785886928