In the previous section, we defined a simple inline script in order to access the response from a request. Other parts of the communication, the mitmproxy, let us access the response via handlers:
- start: This is called once the script starts up, before any other events
- clientconnect : This is called when a client initiates a connection to the proxy
A connection can correspond to multiple HTTP requests.
- request: This is called when a client request has been received
- serverconnect : This is called when the proxy initiates a connection to the target server
- responseheaders: This is called when the responseheaders for a server response have been received, but the response body has not been processed
- response: This is called when ...