Typically, when you deal with data, this is the path you go through: you fetch it, you clean and manipulate it, then you inspect it and present results as values, spreadsheets, graphs, and so on. I want you to be in charge of all three steps of the process without having any external dependency on a data provider, so we're going to do the following:
- We're going to create the data, simulating the fact that it comes in a format which is not perfect or ready to be worked on.
- We're going to clean it and feed it to the main tool we'll use in the project: DataFrame of
- We're going to manipulate the data in the DataFrame.
- We're going to save the DataFrame to a file in different formats.
- Finally, we're going to inspect the data and ...