Chapter 3. Administration, Configuration, and Management
In order to get the most out of a system, you need to know how to configure and control it. Depending on the type of system, these tasks could turn out to be quite daunting and onerous (consider a relational database, for example). However, the RabbitMQ team has provided very convenient facilities for administering and managing the message broker.
Topics covered in the chapter:
- Administering RabbitMQ instances
- Administering the RabbitMQ database
- Installing RabbitMQ plugins
- Configuring RabbitMQ instances
- Managing RabbitMQ instances
- Upgrading RabbitMQ
Administering RabbitMQ instances
Administration of RabbitMQ server instances can be considered in several directions:
- Starting/stopping/restarting instances ...