Build amazing and complex reactive web applications with Vue.js
About This Video
- Delve into Vue.js and learn the skills to create complete web applications and the nuances of the framework.
- Bridge the gap between "learning" and "doing" by building real-world examples that will improve your web development skills with Vue.js
- Explore modern web development tools and utilize them to rapidly develop a complete Vue.js application
This video course shows developers how to build high-performing, reactive web interfaces with Vue.js. It starts from scratch, teaching you how to build a “Hello World!” application in Vue.js and moves towards building advanced applications step by step. You'll earn the concepts that you need to know about Vue.js. You'll build an application as you go, putting the concepts we've explained into practice. Several modern tools such as Webpack, vue-cli, hot reloading, and vue devtools will be used to develop modern web applications, focusing on the view layer to provide the most performant experience for users. Also you will use the vue-cli-based Webpack template and look at how we can build on top of that starter kit.
By the end of this course, you will be able to build complex and large web applications with Vue.js and will also understand how to make single-file-based reusable components which can be used across projects.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available on GitHub at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Learning-Vue.js-2.0
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : Setting Up Your Environment
- The Course Overview 00:01:37
- What Is Vue.js? 00:05:04
- Getting Started with Vue.js 00:01:56
- Using Vue.js to Create a “Hello, World!” Application 00:02:04
- Creating a Vue.js Project with npm and the Vue.js CLI 00:06:47
- Chapter 2 : Fundamentals of Developing Web Applications with Vue.js
- Chapter 3 : Using Modern Web Development Tools with Vue.js
Chapter 4 : Building Complex Web Applications with Vue.js
- Routing with the Vue Router Library 00:06:01
- Introduction to State Management with a Simple Source of Truth and Vuex 00:05:35
- Using Vuex to Manage State in a Vue.js App 00:07:37
- Reusing Logic and Data within an App with Mixins 00:04:24
- Reusing Logic and Data Across Multiple Apps with Plugins 00:04:13
- Title: Learning Vue.js 2.0
- Release date: October 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788397414