The complexity of making a wind turbine a can make it difficult to know where to start. This book addresses many aspects of the turbine with practical examples. You'll follow specific design instructions for turbine construction, supported by suggestions and background science to go in new directions. Assembly diagrams are used throughout, made with the Studio utility from bricklink.com. Parts are identified in the assembly diagram, as well as in parts lists in the Appendix.
- Build a turbine from scratch
- Use LEGO to learn aspects of electrical engineering, such as loading turbine output and impedance matching
- Connect a generator to do useful things such as charging a battery or powering LEDs
- See how generators, gear systems, aerodynamic blades, lab and outdoor testing, and power output are used.
- Title: LEGO Wind Energy: Green Energy Projects with Mindstorms EV3
- Release date: March 2019
- Publisher(s): Apress
- ISBN: 9781484244395
You might also like
What's the answer to today's increasingly complex web applications? Micro-frontends. Inspired by the microservices model, this …
The LEGO Architect
The LEGO Architect explores the world of architecture using the LEGO brick.
Advanced Raspberry Pi: Raspbian Linux and GPIO Integration
Jump right into the pro-level guts of the Raspberry Pi with complete schematics and detailed hardware …
Modern Software Engineering: Doing What Works to Build Better Software Faster
Improve Your Creativity, Effectiveness, and Ultimately, Your Code In Modern Software Engineering, continuous delivery pioneer David …