Close deals with major corporations, organizations or individuals who can propel your business to the next level
When you think about it, our entire lives revolve around selling. Whether we sell as part of our business, serve on a committee of a non-profit organization, or negotiate for a new job/car/house, we are pitching, hearing, and closing deals every day. Let's Close a Deal articulates the intuitive process that identifies how and why a deal will appeal, and then demonstrates in step-by-step detail how to present your deal in a compelling way. The sales process is not about coercion; it's about compassion. The closing part of a negotiation should honor everyone involved instead of taking advantage of them.
We make our decisions based on the manner in which information is presented to us, and what we believe will be the best deal. Let's Close a Deal explains how to present information so persuasively that it increases the likelihood of getting a yes.
Demonstratess how finding the human perspective is key to closing any deal
Articulates the sale from conception, preparation, presentation to close
Author Christine Clifford is a sought-after professional speaker and author of eight books including You, Inc. The Art of Selling Yourself, coauthored with Harry Beckwith. Author has direct experience closing major deals, having taken her company from a million dollar per year loss to over $54 million in sales and having signed the largest contract in the history of her industry with Procter & Gamble, doubling the size of her company overnight
Increase your business's chance for success by improving your ability to secure profitable partnerships. Let's Close a Deal shows you how.
Table of contents
- Additional Praise for Let's Close a Deal
- Title Page
- Overview and Introduction
- Section I: What's the Big Deal?
Section II: Let's Prepare the Deal
- Chapter 2: Let's Package a Deal
- Chapter 3: Let's Customize a Deal
- Chapter 4: Let's Niche a Deal
- Chapter 5: Let's Market a Deal
- Chapter 6: Let's Connect a Deal
- Chapter 7: Let's Partner a Deal
Section III: Let's Present the Deal
- Chapter 8: Let's Pitch a Deal
- Chapter 9: Let's Perk-O-Late a Deal
- Chapter 10: Let's Ask for a Deal
Section IV: Uh, Oh . . . No Deal?
- Chapter 11: Let's Not Ruin the Deal
- Chapter 12: Let's R-R-Reapproach the Deal
- Chapter 13: Let's Revisit a Deal
- Section V: Here's the Real Deal
- Summary: On to the Next Deal
- About the Author
- Title: Let's Close a Deal: Turn Contacts into Paying Customers for Your Company, Product, Service or Cause
- Release date: April 2013
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781118521557
You might also like
The Execution Factor: The One Skill that Drives Success
Learn the best-kept secret of the world’s most successful entrepreneurs: EXECUTION! Kim Perell made headlines for …
Leadership Lessons from a UPS Driver
United Parcel Service (UPS) is a household name that customers and investors alike hold in high …
Turn the tables on the social dynamics of sales—stop chasing prospects and start closing deals Sales …
How to Create Joint Value. Alliances, partnerships, acquisitions, mergers, and joint ventures are no longer the …