Chapter 6. Gallery of Relationship Charts
The relationship chart category includes a wide variety of subtypes. Each chart is meant to show how two or more ideas interact. The subtypes are
- Arrow—Six layouts with arrows show the interaction of ideas.
- Balance—One layout compares two stacks of competing information.
- Equation—Two layouts show how multiple efforts lead to a result.
- Funnel—One layout shows how three parts merge into a whole.
- Gear—One layout shows interlocking ideas.
- Target—Three layouts show containment, gradations, or hierarchical relationships.
- Venn—Three layouts show overlapping relationships.
In addition to Arrow, Balance, Equation, Funnel, Gear, Target, and Venn diagrams, the Relationship category in the Choose a SmartArt Graphic ...