A motivational smack in the face!
"Beneath the bluff exterior of the self-styled "fat bloke from Manchester" is a shrewd business brain." The Times
"...a northern Anthony Robbins!" Theo Paphitis
Brad Burton, once a regular in the dole queue, burdened with unbearable levels of debt, is now the MD of a multi-million pound international business. If anyone knows about sorting your life out, it's Brad. But this isn't Brad's story - this is about YOU. Brad is here to share practical, actionable steps - stuff you can actually do - to improve your life, both at home and in business. He's learnt exactly how to motivate yourself, focus on your passion, face setbacks and keep on moving forward - and now Brad wants to share these lessons with as many people as possible. We all have it in us to improve our lives and succeed - we just need a friendly kick in the pants from Brad!
If your only motivation is money it's not enough
2 year plan. Forget it. More like 2 week plan
No passion. No point
Buy my stuff
Eject. Eject. Eject. Ignore. Ignore. Ignore
Table of Contents
- Title page
- Copyright page
- 1: The Day It All Changed
- 2: Leaders Make Decisions. Decisions Don't Make a Leader.
- 3: Two-Year Plan. Forget It.
- 4: No Passion. No Point.
- 5: The Day It All Changed for You
- 6: Win Some. Lose None.
- 7: Eject. Eject. Eject.
- 8: Jenga!
- 9: Buy My Stuff/Never Trust a Skint Telemarketer
- 10: It's Only an Ambush If You Don't Know It's There
- 11: We Lose So many Todays Worrying about Tomorrow
- 12: Build It and They Will Come. Sometimes.
- 13: Experience Is What You Win, When You Lose
- 14: Sun Will Shine
- About Brad Burton
- Business Blah Blah Blah
- Title: Life. Business. Just Got Easier
- Release date: October 2013
- Publisher(s): Capstone
- ISBN: 9780857084811