Completely expanded and updated, Live it Up Without Outliving Your Money! Second Edition is the financial roadmap that people are looking for. Based on the author's experience in the financial services sector since the mid-1960s, including more than 30 years as an investment advisor and money manager, this plain-talking book gives readers simple strategies to add between $1,000 and $10,000 to their monthly income in retirement, and without taking any of the dumb risks of the past.
This reliable resource motivates readers to take the first steps to change their financial situation; presents multiple strategies for withdrawing money during retirement; and exposes the marketing tricks perpetrated by financial institutions. This book also includes added focus on newer issues such as ETFs, REITs, estate planning, IRA withdrawals, and updated allocation strategies.
Live it Up Without Outliving Your Money! :
• Allows readers to tailor a financial plan for retirement that takes into account the amount of risk they’re willing to tolerate
• Provides multiple strategies for withdrawing money once in retirement while also building an estate for children and other survivors
• Exposes the marketing tricks and emotional ploys perpetrated by financial institutions and the personal finance media that keep investors from making the best decisions – and provide real-world examples of these deceptions
• Motivates readers to take the first steps to change their financial situation, which is the most difficult part of the strategy
• Includes a dozen worksheets to help readers grapple with retirement planning