The era of network competition
- The new organisational paradigm
- Collaboration and trust in the supply chain
- Reducing costs through collaborative working
- ‘Co-opetition’ – co-operating with competitors
- Managing the supply chain as a network
- Supply chain orchestration
- From 3PL to 4PL™
- The last word
Throughout this book the emphasis has been upon the achievement of competitive advantage through excellence in logistics and supply chain management.
An increasing number of organisations can be identified in which logistics and supply chain management are quite clearly recognised as major strategic variables. Companies like Xerox, Dell, Zara and 3M have invested significantly in developing responsive logistics capability. Whilst their success ...