In this podcast series, "Automator for Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard: Visual QuickStart Guide" author Ben Waldie shows you how to simplify your life and have fun doing it with tips and tricks for using AppleScript and Automator in Mac OS X.
Table of Contents
Learn all the basics you'll need to set up automations you'll use everyday, from building job folders to keep you organized, to building powerful batch processes for iPhoto and InDesign
- Automate generating job folders 00:19:30
- Batch-create folders from an Excel list 00:16:08
- Display Growl notifications for new content 00:08:09
- Schedule backups via a network 00:14:17
- Share files via Dropbox 00:13:34
- Batch-convert image files to PDF 00:08:51
- Batch-process images for iPhoto 00:12:58
- Batch-process multiple InDesign files to PDF 00:12:18
- Title: 'Mac Automation Made Simple'
- Release date: May 2015
- Publisher(s): Peachpit Press
- ISBN: 9780132735247