In This Chapter:
iCal is a personal calendar application that enables you to keep track of appointments and other events. With iCal, you can:
• Create multiple color-coded calendars for different categories of events—for example, home, business, or school.
• View calendars individually or together.
• View calendars by day, week, or month.
• Send email invitations for events to people in your Mac OS X Address Book.
• Get notification of upcoming events on screen or by email.
• Create and manage a priorities-based reminders list.
• Share calendars on the Web with family, friends, and business ...